Neverland Prophecies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The early days of Neverland. The beginning of the enmity between Hook and Pan. The forging of alliances between Lost Boys, fairies and the Indians.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gneral Rules

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Narrator
Administrator
NarratorAdministrator

Gneral Rules Empty
PostSubject: Gneral Rules   Gneral Rules I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 5:20 pm

• Your username must be the name of your character. In this forum, there is one character per account. We do not want pen names. We require a capital letter at the beginning of each name.
    Acceptable name: Marmaduke Darling, Lean Wolf (indian), Noodler (Pirate), etc.
    Unacceptable name: Roseyrawks123, Iluvdraco, etc.

• The rating for this site is PG-13 for language and violence. That does not mean you can go about torturing other characters or non characters. Any 'deaths' will be upon agreement of whomever is in the thread that you are in. Any excessive violence must be cleared through Admin or Mod. There will be NO sexual violence or sexual activities of any kind.

• There is a minimum word limit on posts. All posts that are in character must be at least fifty (50) words or more. There is however not a maximum word limit. Try and keep your posts at a similar length to the person that you are posting with. On another note, a thousand word post is wonderful if there is content. However, if you give a long post that another person cannot reply to, you may have to cut it back and add in some more dialogue. Try and have at least one piece of dialogue in each post . If you need help with word counting (I know I did when I first began) THIS is a free tool that you can use. Just copy and paste your post and hit submit. It'll count the words for you.

• God Modding, god modeling, GMing, or whatever else you know it as is not allowed. This is when you control the actions, reactions, appearances of another person's character. The only exception to this rule is if you have either permanent or temporary permission to do so for a particular character. This, however needs to be visible every time that the permitted GMing takes place. Your signature is a good place to put permanent permission. If it's temporary just add in a (OOC: so and so gave me permission to GM them for -however many posts-)

• Graphic limits. I do not want to have half a page of graphics in a signature for a brief post. It is annoying, causes lag, and is not needed. Nor do I wish to see huge avatar pictures. Both end up stretching the board. The limit is 500x200 for signatures and 150x175 for avatars. Anything over will be deleted. So pay attention to your sizes please. If you wish to have a showcase for your signatures for your characters on Prophecies there is a board for that.

• Character limits. I know some people can make up to twenty characters and still be active and keep up with them. I myself am addicted to making new characters but then I get bored quickly so they just sit there. So I'm asking please no more than two children and six characters total. I might change this but at the moment it's staying as is.

Rules are subject to change upon which you will receive a PM about it.
Back to top Go down
https://neverlandchronicles.board-directory.net

Gneral Rules

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neverland Prophecies :: Welcome To Neverland :: Getting Started :: Rules-